stine stopped_mail with documents hasnt arrived

Antworten
apaulalm

Bearbeitet stine stopped_mail with documents hasnt arrived

Beitrag von apaulalm »

Hello,

I delivered all the required documents for enrollment in the first week if January/2019 and was told everything was correct and I should wait.

Last week (15/02) my Stine account stopped working (which is said to be normal when the enrrollment is successful). Even though I checked often, I did not have the chance to access the tab 'documents' once Stine stopped. Neither received any post yet with the confirmation, new Stine account and documents.

I would like to know how long it takes to receive the post once Stine stops working? Is there a way to track if the post was alredy sent? How can I know that everything is alright with my enrrollment?

Thank you very much

Best regards
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: stine stopped_mail with documents hasnt arrived

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear apaulalm,

It can take some days until you receive new access data and documents after the application account stopped working when enrolling for doctoral studies, but I cannot give you an exact time frame, since the time depends on the number of enrollment applicatios to process at a given time.

But if the faculty admitted you for doctoral studies and you handed in all necessary documents for enrollment, enrollment is just a formality, so rest assured that you will be enrolled soon.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten