Studienkolleg/BA in Linguistics

Antworten
Afrin

Bearbeitet Studienkolleg/BA in Linguistics

Beitrag von Afrin »

Hello,

I am willing to join the BA in linguistics course. I am from India, 12 years of schooling, C1 zertifikat in German.

Do I need to take the studienkolleg course before I start the bachelors degree? If yes, I need a provisional admission to this course in order to register in the studienkolleg. Request you to please help.

Thanks
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Studienkolleg/BA in Linguistics

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Afrin,

If you have a C1 certificate, your German language skills should be enough to start studying at Universität Hamburg. But note that Universität Hamburg only accepts certain language certificates for admission. You can find a list of the accepted certificates here: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... nisse.html

If you did 12 years of schooling in India, it is quite probable that you have to participate in the Studienkolleg and pass the assessment exam before you can apply - you can look that up to make sure in the following database: http://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/s ... d_gewaehlt You don't need a provisional admission to Universität Hamburg to apply to Studienkolleg Hamburg. You only need adequate educational qualifications from your home country and proof that your German language skills are at least at level B2. Information on how to apply is provided here: http://www.studienkolleg-hamburg.de/bewerbung/

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Afrin

Beitrag von Afrin »

Thank you for the information.

I would want to apply for the Winter Sem 2017 at Studienkolleg Hamburg. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Afrin

Beitrag von Afrin »

Also Can i do a Studienkolleg at Halle and then apply for a course at Hamburg?
P.S: The studienkolleg at Halle requires a provisional admission to the desired course you intend to take up.
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Afrin,

If you mean the course at the Studienkolleg starting in August 2017, you cannot apply for that anymore, because the application deadline is already past. But you can apply for the course starting in January 2018. The application period runs from August, 1st to September, 30th 2017.

Universität Hamburg accepts the assessment exam done at th Studienkolleg Halle, so you can do the Studienkolleg there and apply to Universität Hamburg then. But since Universität Hamburg does not offer conditional admission, you would have to ask at Studienkolleg Halle whether you can apply there without having a conditional admission to Universität Hamburg.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten