about the registration of each semester for PhD study

Antworten
Chengliang Hu

Bearbeitet about the registration of each semester for PhD study

Beitrag von Chengliang Hu »

Dear Mr./Ms.

I wrote this letter to ask for the information about my PhD status. Since the very beginning I got the admission to a doctorate in biology at 15.03.2017 (my student ID is bav0423), I have been doing my PhD project in China, so I am not so updated with the informations from Hamburg University. I fully concentrated on my research program for which the research outcomes may help some patients who have syndromes such as corpus callosum agenesis, retardation and hydrocephalus. But I may have failed to follow some Hamburg University doctoral regulations such as the registration. May I ask:
1. Could you give a link to the website for me to do the registration for each semester? I actually do not even know whether I have registered successfully at the beginning of my PhD study which was the first semester. And I did not do the registration work in the second semester. Now it is the third semester for me, I realized that I may not graduate because of the unregistered status. Please suggest what I should do.
2. Should I pay semester fees (I do not know whether pay semester fee is included in the registration work)? I have not paid on anything since the date I got admitted to the doctorate. Could you suggest what should I do?
Thank you very much for your patience.

Yours sincerely
Chengliang Hu
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: about the registration of each semester for PhD study

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Mr Hu,

If you did not pay any semester contributions, you are most probably not enrolled at Universität Hamburg anymore and will have to enroll again. To clear up your case, we need some more personal data. So please contact us via the following contact form and provide us with the data asked for in the form: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... enter.html

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten