Exam Schedule for Winter Semester 2018/19

Antworten
TahiraAliQadri

Bearbeitet Exam Schedule for Winter Semester 2018/19

Beitrag von TahiraAliQadri »

Hello!

I have been admitted to the MSc in Evonomics program at University of Hamburg. I am planning my arrival to Hamburg and return to hometown in February. Since I am in the process of booking my flights, can you please guide me as to what the exam schedule looks like for the three core courses in the first semester of study.

Would highly appreciate a prompt response. Thank you!
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Exam Schedule for Winter Semester 2018/19

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Ms Qadri,

There are no specific dates for the exams in the program Economics for the winter semester 2018/19 yet. But it is possible to give an estimate about when the exams will take place based on the information about exam scheduling the department of Economics provides in the study guide for the program: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... k-2017.pdf (p.7) I hope that information will be sufficient for you to plan your flights.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
TahiraAliQadri

Thank you for getting back on this. This, however, does not give me enough information for when the exams would tentatively be held. Can the past year's exam schedule be shared so I get an idea of the dates exams will be held. I am much interested in the dates (can be tentative) the exams will be conducted as I have to go back to hometown at a specified date.

Your help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Ms Qadri,

In this case you have to contact the department of Economics: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/en/stud ... -econ.html We do not have any information on exam dates beyond the information in the study guide. But maybe the department can give you a more precise estimate.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
TahiraAliQadri

Noted.

Thank you!

Best,
Tahira