Urgent! I cannot enroll at any course!

Antworten
Luis4to

Bearbeitet Urgent! I cannot enroll at any course!

Beitrag von Luis4to »

Greetings! As far as I know, there is only one day left for registration in courses and modules for the first semester students. I have tried to enroll using my Stine account but the system keeps telling me that the registration period for the courses is not open. There are several students already enrolled and I'm not sure what to do. Also, there is a severe problem in my country with electricity these days ( A series of massive blackouts in the whole country), which makes everything harder. Can I enroll in my courses in the second phase supposing that I don't manage to enroll in the first phase? Sorry for the inconvenience!
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Urgent! I cannot enroll at any course!

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Luis4to,

You can register for courses in the changes and corrections period from Mon, 1 April 2019, 9 am to Thu, 11 April 2019, 1 pm as well. Nevertheless, I recommend you to contact the department you will be studying at about your problem, since some courses might be full during the changes and corrections period, so that registration will not be possible anymore. If you tell me which program you will be studying in, I can give you contact details.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Luis4to

Beitrag von Luis4to »

I am enrolling in the Master Program in Mathematical Physics. I am aiming for the courses of Advanced Algebra, Algebraic Topology, Intro to String Theory, Physics of the standard model, and a language course of German as a foreign language.
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Luis4to,

In that case, please contact the academic office of the department of mathematics: https://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/en/stud ... buero.html

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten