Provisional semester documents for MSc Politics, Economics, Philosophy

mskonyaev

Bearbeitet Provisional semester documents for MSc Politics, Economics, Philosophy

Beitrag von mskonyaev »

Dear Sir/Madam,
This summer I was admitted for International Master of Science Program in Politics, Economics, Philosophy (PEP) on the WiSo-Fakultät. I have send my Matriculation appliction to the Applications and Admissions Team before the deadline and received the confirmation letter. I have not received my provisionl semster documents yet. I put a foreign adress in my application, however I didn`t receive my new STiNE login details and a TAN list yet. As far as I understand, for international master’s programs with the earlier 15 February–31 March application period, provisional semester documents will be sent at the beginning of September (https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... -imma.html).
I am a little bit nervous, because it is already the 2nd of September and I still has no documents or account and can`t pay my semester contribution. Could you please tell me, when will I receive my new STiNE login details?
Thank you very much for your help!
Best wishes,
Maxim Konyaev
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Provisional semester documents for MSc Politics, Economics, Philosophy

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Maxim Konyaev,

Please be patient - all is fine with your enrollment. You will receive the details in the coming weeks. For first year students there is no fixed deadline for payment - so all will be well.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
mskonyaev

Beitrag von mskonyaev »

Thank you for your answer!
mat_kue

Beitrag von mat_kue »

Dear ladies and gentleman,

as of today I have also not yet received my semester documents for the master program "Politics, Economics and Philosophy". Just like Maxim, I was excepted in summer and sent in my matriculation application before the deadline, however, I have a German address. Could you check for me if everything is fine with my application as I'm also a bit nervous about not having received my semester documents yet? Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Matthias Kürzinger

Dear Mr Kürzinger,

I checked your application using the email adress you provided on here and I can assure you that everything is fine and you are provisionally enrolled. Just be a little patient regarding the semester documents - you will receive them in time for the start of the semester.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
mat_kue

Beitrag von mat_kue »

Dear Ms. Schilling,

thank you so much for your answer! Is there any registration necessary for the preparatory courses starting at September 30th? Also where and when exactly do they take place? I have not yet received an e-mail with further information.

Many thanks and best regards,
Matthias Kürzinger

Dear Mr Kürzinger,

You do not have to register for the preparation course. Information about the time and place is provided here: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... micro.html "VMP 5: WiWi" indicates the building Von-Melle Park 5 on the main campus.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
IreneMConti

Beitrag von IreneMConti »

Dear Ms. Schelling,

I have read that we are all waiting for the documents of the Master program PEP and I hope that mine are coming too.
Anyway, since since I am looking for a student job in Hamburg, I would like to know the study plan, if it is possible. Do you know where can I find it?
Thanks and kind regards

Irene M. Conti

Dear Ms Conti,

Please find the curriculum and the study guide for the program here: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... alt-1.html The curriculum offers infomation about the modules you will have to study during the first semester. Information on times and places for the courses which belong to the modules can be found via the course catalog.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
IreneMConti

Beitrag von IreneMConti »

Dear Ms. Schelling,
I am still waiting for the semester documents. Now I am a little worried that something is wrong and this is the reason why I haven't received anything yet.
I can come to the student office these days in case it is necessary, to solve the problem.
I can imagine that you have a big workload at the moment, but I would like just to be sure that everything is fine.
Thanks for the comprehension.

Kind regards,
Irene Maria Conti
Antworten