Semester Fee and Surfmail/Webmail

Antworten
ceren.yildirim

Bearbeitet Semester Fee and Surfmail/Webmail

Beitrag von ceren.yildirim »

Hello. I will start my MSc in Economics in October.

I have already paid for my semester fee, but I cannot see any confirmation my stine account. I am worried if there is a mix-up.

Additionally, as I am not currently in Hamburg, I am yet to receive my semester documents. Even though I can access my stine account, my webmail and surfmail do not work, that is, either my password and/or username is not correct. Do I get that information with my semester documents, or is there a problem with my surfmail and webmail? Thanks a lot in advance.

Matriculation No: 7490554
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Semester Fee and Surfmail/Webmail

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear ceren.yildirim,

We received your payment - all is fine. You do not get a confirmation of payment. After the payment is processed you will receive an "Online-Semesterbescheinigung" in your STiNE account - this counts as confirmation.

If your access data work on your STiNE account but not on your Surfmail account, this is a problem with your mail account not witht the data. Please contact mail support about that: https://www.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/beratung ... eline.html

Mit besten Grüßen,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
ceren.yildirim

Thank you for your reply. I have some further questions.

1. I have submitted my documents for enrollment well before the deadline, but I cannot see a document under my stine account that confirms my enrollment. There is only a document titled 'Bescheinigung zur Einreise', which is not a enrollment certificate but rather a document to present to the German authorities for visa purposes. When can I receive my enrollment certificate?

2. I will relocate to Hamburg on 25.09.2021, and I will inform the university of my new address during that time to receive my semester documents. Is it too close to the semester start date? Would that create a problem?

Best,

Dear ceren.yildirim,

1. The "Semesterbescheinigung" I was talking about is the enrollment certificate.

2. This is not a problem.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
ceren.yildirim

Dear Birte,

Thank you again for your reply.

I still have not received the “Online-Semesterbescheinigung” under my stine account. When should I expect it to be sent to me? I need to present it to the authorities during my relocation.

Additionally, I am worried that my proof of health insurance is not submitted in the correct form. I submitted a document provided by DAK that includes many information to be filled by the university itself rather than me. Could you please confirm the proof of health insurance that I provided is indeed correct and inform me if I have to do anything to ''activate'' my insurance after I move to Germany?
Your help is much appreciated, thanks.

Best,

Dear ceren.yildirim,

I have put the document in your student account. Your certificate of health insurance is fine.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
ceren.yildirim

Hello Birte Schelling,

Thank you for your reply.

I just received a post from the university with my student card and transportation pass. But they are not in a card format, but simply an attachment to a piece of paper. I am not sure if they are valid to use during my transportation around Hamburg. Could you please confirm this?

Additionally, are they temporary cards, and if so, when and how can I receive the actual cards?

Best wishes,

Ceren

Dear ceren.yildirim,

Those are valid. Youwill receive one more set of those which are valid until the end of the winter semester. Those will be in paper form, too.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
ceren.yildirim

Hello Birte Schelling,

Thank you for your response.
I wish to let you k now that there was a change in my student insurance that I have to inform the school about. I initially had an insurance with DAK but my home country's insurance is recognized here, therefore I am exempt from the public health insurance here in Germany. Could you please let me know how can I send the document to the school so the correction can be made to my student data?

Thanks.

Ceren Yildirim

Dear ceren.yildirim,

Please send the document via https://www.uni-hamburg.de/studium

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg