Recognition of foreign educational qualifications

Antworten
ezgiguner97

Bearbeitet Recognition of foreign educational qualifications

Beitrag von ezgiguner97 »

Hello! I registered to STiNE portal to upload my foreign educational certificates. Because as it is stated below and at the website, the deadline is 14 Feb 22. But when i try to apply online, International Business and Sustainability program cannot be seen as courses offered. Also, when i click on "recognition foreign qualification" on the website, it errors saying "unauthorized client". So, i cannot upload my certificates for preliminary review. Can you please help me with the process? :)

Informations on the website:
1)You can apply to have your certificates recognized for free in the Universität Hamburg application portal.

2)Submit your documents ahead of time.

1 October–14 February for international master’s degree programs

3) As of October 1, 2021, Universität Hamburg is no longer making use of the services offered by uni-assist. From that date onwards, Universität Hamburg itself is in charge of the process of recognition of the foreign educational qualifications of its international applicants. Applications for recognition may be submitted until 14 February 2022.
Dateianhänge
master1.jpg
master1.jpg (75.34 KiB) 482 mal betrachtet
master1.jpg
master1.jpg (75.34 KiB) 482 mal betrachtet
master2.jpg
master2.jpg (48.7 KiB) 482 mal betrachtet
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Recognition of foreign educational qualifications

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Good morning ezgiguner97!

For your application for the Master's program "International Business and Sustainability" you have to take two steps:

1. Have your educational qualifications obtained abroad recognised - as you already had it in mind. Unfortunately, there is a technical problem in our online application portal at the moment, caused by an update in the middle of the week. We are in the process of fixing the problem. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you how long this will take and would ask you to try again next week.

2. Aafter you have had your certificates recognised, you can apply for the program for the winter semester 2022/23 from 15 February (until 31 March 2022). You can find the detailed application information here: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... /mibas.pdf

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
ezgiguner97

Beitrag von ezgiguner97 »

Good morning!

I tried to apply for the Master's program "International Business and Sustainability" on "stine" platform.
And i need to get the foreign educational degree recognized. On the website,https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/studien ... mibas.html, it is stated that MIBAS accept applications between 15 February and 31 March. However, on "stine" platform, it is stated as:

Application for a winter semester:
October 1 – February 14 Recognition of bachelor degree for an application for the master programs “International Business and Sustainability” and “Physics”

Which one should I take into account? Because right now, i cannot see MIBAS program on the list of courses offered on stine platform. Thus, I cannot submit an application if the applications started at October 1 for this master program.

Thank you for your response already! :)
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear ezigiguner97,

for MIBAS it is necessary that you have your educational qualifications acquired abroad recognized by us before your actual application. I. e. submit a corresponding "Antrag auf Anerkennung" by February 14 at the latest (see: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ldung.html).

From February 15, you can then apply for the study program until March 31 - for this you will then need the result of the recognition. The study program will only be released for application in this period - therefore an application is not possible at the moment.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten