If Recognition of Foreign Certificate is under the Progress?

Antworten
katechen60

Bearbeitet If Recognition of Foreign Certificate is under the Progress?

Beitrag von katechen60 »

To whom it may concern,

At the end of December in 2021, I have applied for the recognition of foreign certificate and tried to get my documents recognized before I can start to apply for International Business and Sustainability from 15th February.

After I submitted the form, the status stays at "open". I would like to confirmed if this is already under the progress now. And how will it turn to be "sent/received"? Or "open" states as under the progress already?

The tracking number is 1610303. Please kindly help check with it.

In addition, how soon I will get the result after the recognition is done?

Best regards,
Hsiu-Ching Chen
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: If Recognition of Foreign Certificate is under the Progress?

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Hsiu-Ching Chen,

the status of your application for recognition is still "open", i.e. you have not sent the application yet. Please send the application. As soon as it has actually been sent, the status "Sent" or "In process" will appear.

I cannot tell you exactly how long processing will take. However, as soon as you have adhered to the deadlines, you will receive the result in good time before the application deadline.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
katechen60

Beitrag von katechen60 »

Dear Sandra,

Thanks for the quick response.

But how could I do to make the application turn to be "sent/ in progress" as I did submit the form? As the day after I still didn't receive any confirmation letter.

Best regards,
Hsiu-Ching Chen

Dear Hsiu-Ching Chen,

our system has not registered your request as "Submitted". You need to submit it (again).

If you think there is a technical problem, you can also send us a screenshot of it to www.uni-hamburg.de/studium and we will take a closer look.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
katechen60

Beitrag von katechen60 »

Hello Sandra,

Noted it.

I wonder how soon I can receive the confirmation letter after the application is submitted. I did edit it again today to ensure it's all finished. Will this be a technical issue not showing "Sent/ received/ submitted" if I have seen it has shown "Request submitted successfully" on the last page after the submission?

Best regards,
Hsiu-Ching Chen

Dear Hsiu-Ching Chen,

I have checked: Your application for recognition has still not been sent. It is still open. As soon as you have sent the application, you will receive a confirmation. If you are unable to send the application, please send us a screenshot showing the supposed problem that is preventing it from being sent, so that we can find a solution. Please send us the screenshot via www.uni-hamburg.de/studium.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten