Enrolment & semester contribution

Antworten
Sándor

Bearbeitet Enrolment & semester contribution

Beitrag von Sándor »

To whom it may concern,

I am a PhD student in the MIN Faculty/CEN. Previously, my application to the Doctoral School was accepted and now I am doing the enrolment procedure in Stine. My intention is to enrol for the 2021/22 Winter Semester not for the 2022 Summer semester. Since the semester is going to end shortly, my question would be the following: Do I need to pay the full semester fee (285 euros) for the Winter semester including the cost for the public transport? Obviously I do not need public transport ticket for the past. Also, if I need to pay the total fee is there a possibility to be fully reimbursed for the public transport ticket?

Kind regards,
Sándor
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Enrolment & semester contribution

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Sándor,

unless your admission letter explicitly states otherwise, I would advise you not to enroll for the winter semester 2021/22. Instead, I would advise you to enroll as of the summer semester 2022. The lecture period of the winter semester is already over. The winter semester itself only lasts until March 31. However, you still have to pay the full semester contribution. You must also pay for the semester ticket. For the summer semester, which starts on April 1, things are a little different. You would have to pay the full semester contribution for this as well, but you still have until March 31 to submit an application for reimbursement of the costs for the semester ticket to Studierendenwerk Hamburg:
https://www.studierendenwerk-hamburg.de ... erstattung

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten