PLEASE HELP Regarding semester contribution fee for wise 22/23

Antworten
Shamshi

Bearbeitet PLEASE HELP Regarding semester contribution fee for wise 22/23

Beitrag von Shamshi »

[[/code]Hello,
I have a question regarding semester fee. I am a new international student who is yet to pay the fee
I would like to inquire on how will I be notified whether the payment has been received? Will there be a mail or a document in my stine account?

If for some reason I am unable to attend the semester or attend Hamburg university altogether, will the fee be refunded?

Thank you.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: PLEASE HELP Regarding semester contribution fee for wise 22/23

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Hello Shamshi,

Uni Hamburg does not send a notification about the receipt of the semester contribution. Instead you will receive the final semester documents and the semester certificate.

In case you are not sure if you are able to attend the program at Uni Hamburg, you should wait with the payment.

Further information about de-enrollment can be found at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... zicht.html.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Shamshi

Beitrag von Shamshi »

Thank you very much for the reply. I have read that the semester documents will be sent to my address in Germany. Will the semester certificate be included with it? I am an international applicant and will not be able to be in Hamburg due to visa issues and only will be able to attend from next year thus was asked to stay enrolled after paying the semester fee by my program coordinator.
In this case will I at least get the semester certificate via email? Thanks
Campus-Center - BK

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Shamshi,

The online semester certificate is available in your student account under "documents" after receiving the semester contribution and the notification from the health insurance provider about your insurance status.

Did you already apply for applicant visa with the application confirmation from April 1?

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Shamshi

Beitrag von Shamshi »

I have applied for the visa on October 2021. For my country Bangladesh, currently the waiting period is 15 months- 18 months. I will likely get an appointment in November thus was asked by the program co ordinator to stay enrolled by paying the semester fee as otherwise I will lose my place and will have to re apply.
Antworten