Bachelors Eligibility

Antworten
Abdul Samad

Bearbeitet Bachelors Eligibility

Beitrag von Abdul Samad »

Hi
My name is Abdul Samad and I'm currently studying Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants Pakistan (ICAP) and cleared foundation year of CA that are 5 papers ie Accounting, economics, intro to Business, Business communication and Quantitative Methods( Statistics and Maths). I have done my intermediate ie, 12th standard in Pre-medical. I want to apply for bachelors in Business Administration. Am I eligible to apply or will they not accept my application because of pre-medical??
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Bachelors Eligibility

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Abdul,

Since you are making your request here in English language, I assume that you have little or no knowledge of German language. You should be aware that all bachelor's degree programs at Uni Hamburg are taught in German language and that all applicants have to submit proof of sufficient German language skills at level C1 at time of enrollment.

You can find detailed information on the application for international prospective students under https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... hluss.html

Pre-medical questions are not part of the application or enrollment procedure.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten