Anerkennung ausländischer Bildung

Antworten
LeticiaCCunha

Bearbeitet Anerkennung ausländischer Bildung

Beitrag von LeticiaCCunha »

Dear Team Universität Hamburg,

I am a international prospective student and have made the process of recognition of foreign qualifications. And today I received a email saying there was a new document on my stine account. When I opened on documents there is not anything. But on my request now says "Genehmigt - direkte HZB", which actually really delights me.

Do I receive a document stating that I have now a recognized Hochschulzugangsberechtigung for entrance in the university which I then use to the application for the semester?
Since it states there Direkte HZB does it means a general high entrance qualification and as such that I could study any bachelor degree of choice? Just as a little context I had studied four semesters of English as bachelor degree in a university at my country and would like to study Lehramt an Grundschulen here. With a direct HZB can I do that or would I only be able to continue my English degree here?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Leticia Costa Cunha.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Anerkennung ausländischer Bildung

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Leticia,

Due to technical problems the document is currently not available in your account. The team of Application and Admission will send the document by email. You have to submit this document later on at time of enrollment.

For the program Lehramt an Grundschulen, you need the subject binding G. The subject bindings to all programs at Uni Hamburg can be found at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter ... rdnung.pdf

Furthermore you have to submit proof of sufficient Germann language proficiency at time of enrollment when applying for a German language taught program.

Further admission requirements can be found at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ungen.html

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
LeticiaCCunha

Beitrag von LeticiaCCunha »

Hello again,
I still have not received my document of confirmation. I saw last week there was an update at the Stine website and thought maybe it would be there but still nothing. Given that I would like to use it for enrollment at the Propädeutikum already in December, are there any perspective of when it should arrive at my email?
Thank you once again,
Best regards,
Leticia Costa Cunha.
Campus-Center - BK

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Leticia Costa Cunha,

Please have a look into your applicant account. The letter of confirmation should be available now.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten