Master (Immatrikulation, Versicherung)

Antworten
Esfandiaridorsa1379
Bearbeitet Master (Immatrikulation, Versicherung)

Beitrag von Esfandiaridorsa1379 »

To whom it may concern,

My name is Dorsa Esfandiari, and I have applied for the course "English as a World Language" two weeks ago.

I have a question regarding the registration process, in case I get accepted in the university. Since there is only a 7-Days-period to register oneself, I may have some diffuclties regarding the insurance. My Language certificates (English and German) are both ready, but since I can only get an insurance, after I get the acceptance, it might take more than one week to have my insurance documents ready. I only say this because of the experiences of the other international students that apply from Iran, and I was informed that it might take more than one week.

Is there no chance of lengthening the registration period just for the insurance proof? Or must I also upload that in 7 days like the rest of my documents?

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely yours,
Dorsa Esfandiari
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Master (Immatrikulation, Versicherung)

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Dorsa Esfandiari,

you can take care of the proof of health insurance after the 7-day enrollment period, it does not have to be available in this period.

Here you can find more information about health insurance: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... erung.html We require an electronic notification from the health insurance company, not digital documents that you submit.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten