I lost my HVV semesterticket

Antworten
BAW9245

Bearbeitet I lost my HVV semesterticket

Beitrag von BAW9245 »

Dear Sir or Madam,
Happy 2023.
Thank you very much for offering me help.
University Hamburg posted me the 2022 Winter Semesterticket HVV in September 2022, but I I did not pick the letter up since I have left Germany at that time.
Currently the HVV company asked me to send the electronic version of the 2022 Winter Semesterticket HVV to them so that they can return me my semesterticket fee, because I will study abroad and do not use the 2022 winter semesterticket HVV.
Could you please suggest me how I can get the electronic version of the 2022 winter semesterticket HVV?
my student ID is 7211477, my first name is Yalan, and my family name is Huang.

Best Wishes
Yalan
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: I lost my HVV semesterticket

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Yalan,

"Currently the HVV company asked me to send the electronic version of the 2022 Winter Semesterticket HVV to them ..."

There is clearly a misunderstanding here.

There is no electronic or digital version of the semester ticket of Universität Hamburg. The semester ticket is only issued in paper form. Since the HVV knows this, it should of course not ask for an electronic version, which doesn't exist.

Please contact us via the Campus-Center contact form.
It would be helpful if you could add any information or communication you have received from the HVV in order to clear up the misunderstanding more quickly. Thank you.

Yours sincerely
Thomas Walter
DerLeo

Beitrag von DerLeo »

Hi all!

Is there a chance to get the Semesterticket digital in the near future?
The HVV JobTicket/ProfiTicket is available as a digital version from 1st of April on.
Offering both versions would safe a lot of ressources, time and a litle bit of space in your purse ;)

There are already some universitys which have the digital ticket.

Cheers
Leo
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Leo,

I have no information about planned changes for the Semesterticket.

You have to contact the AStA directly with any questions regarding this topic, as the AStA is the contractual partner of the HVV regarding the semester ticket.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten