Question regarding a rejected application.

Antworten
Royston

Bearbeitet Question regarding a rejected application.

Beitrag von Royston »

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I received a rejection letter for the application I submitted for the course M.Sc. in Physics. I understood from the rejection letter that it was rejected for formal reasons. It said that the proof of first degree failed to meet the conditions stipulated for the applied course.
But, I request you to give a more detailed reason as to what conditions were not met which were required for the course if possible. Because the course structure of B.Sc. in my current university is very similar to that of the course structure of the University of Hamburg which also has 6 semesters of study.

Thank you,
Royston Mathias
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Question regarding a rejected application.

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Royston Mathias,

We cannot give you any information about the reasons for your rejection for the master program in Physics because the selection for the master program is administered by the department of physics of Universität Hamburg. Can. Therefore, you should address your question directly to the department. Contact details are provided at the end of the following document: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... sics_e.pdf

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten