MIBAS – Online-enrollment

Antworten
markleshnina

Bearbeitet MIBAS – Online-enrollment

Beitrag von markleshnina »

Good afternoon!

My name is Mariia Kleshina and I was recently accepted to the Master programme MIBAS as an international student.

Could you please help me with a couple of questions I have? I sent in a contact form with a similar question last week, but haven't received any answer yet.

1) To be enrolled I need to send in an enrollment form via Stine Portal. I filled in the form and sent it in, but there was some kind of technical error as I was sending it. There was also no slot for me to upload the documents as well though the invitation letter stated I needed to upload additional documents by the 25th of May to be enrolled. Am I right to presume that the University has received my acceptance letter if I have the Enrollment Application file in my documents section on Stine?

2) I read on the forum that other applicants encountered the same problem. The Campus-Center Team answered that they should fill in the Late Submission form and upload their documents there instead (in case the online-enrollment form on Stine had already been sent and won't open again). I have filled and sent in the form. However, I only filled in the gap with Foreign Language Proficiency and didn't upload my Bachelor's Degree Certificate as it will only be available by July 2023. It is okay, am I right?

3) Is there anything else I am supposed to do in order not to lose my study place in the following weeks?

Thank you!
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: MIBAS – Online-enrollment

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Mariia Kleshina,

we have received your enrollment application, yes. The fact that you submitted documents via www.uni-hamburg.de/submit-later was exactly the right way.

You can submit your Bachelor's degree certificate via the same way as soon as you have it - you even have until March 31, 2024 to do so.

I have informed you about the proof of health insurance in another thread.
Accordingly, there is currently nothing for you to do.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
markleshnina

Dear Sandra Hoffmann,

Thank you for the reply!

Everything's clear.

Kind regards,
Mariia Kleshnina
markleshnina

Dear Sandra Hoffmann,

I have one more question.

Am I right to think my Stine account won't be accessible once/if I'm provisionally enrolled?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Mariia Kleshnina
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Mariia Kleshnina,

yes, that is correct. Please wait then until you have received new access data from us.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten