Query regarding Enrollment in MSc Physics : BW-1734957

Antworten
Abraham

Bearbeitet Query regarding Enrollment in MSc Physics : BW-1734957

Beitrag von Abraham »

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My Name is Abraham Pulickakudiyil from India. I have got admission in MSc Physics on the 17th May 2023. I completed the steps mentioned under the online enrollment in the application Portal and I had downloaded the enrollment form which was made available in the Application portal.

In the admission letter and in the website , it was mentioned that I should Upload all the documents again while enrollment. But I am not able to find out how and where to upload the documents. Kindly let me know where should I Upload the documents . If You send me the link it will be really helpful.

Since I am from India, I am still waiting for the APS Certificate to reach me. Kindly let me know whether I should Upload it before the deadline that is on the 25th May. I will definitely upload it if I get the APS certificate on or before 25th May . Kindly let me know what should I do if I dont get the APS certificate before 25th may. Will the University provide some more time to submit the APS certificate.

Attaching the Admission letter and the enrollment Application form.

Thank you
with regards
Abraham P
Dateianhänge
FBOIA.pdf
(207.66 KiB) 8-mal heruntergeladen
FBMasterZBHV.pdf
(230.83 KiB) 6-mal heruntergeladen
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Query regarding Enrollment in MSc Physics : BW-1734957

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Abrahahm,

please check if you need to submit documents for enrollment: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter ... tional.pdf This is only the case for a few degree programs.

If yes, submit the documents via www.uni-hamburg.de/submit-later within the matriculation deadline.
Submitting the APS certificate is not required.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Abraham

Beitrag von Abraham »

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for your reply.

1) Reply about APS certificate requirement was very clear. Thank you very much for the reply.
2) I was not clear about uploading the documents .But I uploaded the documents which where asked for in the link provided by you.
3) After I completed filling the details in the Online Enrollment in the Application Portal, I received an Enrollment Application in the documents (in the application portal). Should I upload it somewhere ?
4) Kindly let me know whether I had completed the Enrollment procedure from my side or what else to be done ?

Dear Abraham,

it sounds like you have uploaded all the documents required for enrollment. Accordingly, there is nothing more for you to do for the time being.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Abraham

Beitrag von Abraham »

Thank you very much for your quick response.
Abraham

Beitrag von Abraham »

Kindly let me know the details about paying the fees
1) How should I pay the fees
2) what is the deadline to pay the fees.

Dear Abraham,

please be patient. First you will receive new access data because your STINE applicant account will be converted into a student account. You will then no longer have access.

As soon as you find a payment medium in your new account, you can pay the semester contribution. That will only be the case in a few months. The amount of the semester contribution for the winter semester 2023/24 has not yet been determined.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Abraham

Beitrag von Abraham »

thank you very much for the information provided. with your guidance, all doubts got cleared.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Antworten