Online Enrollment

Parth

Bearbeitet Online Enrollment

Beitrag von Parth »

Hello,

I have applied for M.Sc. Physics program for upcoming winter semester and have received the letter of Acceptance for the same. As mentioned in the letter, I need to upload few documents on Online enrollment section. But whenever I try to fill the form, after 1st and 2ed step, it directly jumps to the 6th, without providing any option for uploading the documents. So is this intended or is it some glitch.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you.
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Online Enrollment

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Parth,

There was a technical issue regarding the enrollment forms which caused the absence of the upload section. If you have not sent the form yet, please try again now - the issue has been fixed.

If you have already sent the enrollment form without the documents, please upload the documents via this form: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/submit-later

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Parth

Beitrag von Parth »

Respected Birte Schelling,

The issue seems to be solved now. Thank you so much.
During the procedure I have upload the provisional degree certificate in the place of First degree Certificate, as I don't yet have my degree certificate with me. That won't be an issue right ?

Sincerely,
Parth Patil

Dear Parth,

That's alright. Just remember that you have to hand in your final certificate until March 31 2024.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Parth

Beitrag von Parth »

Thank you so much for your swift reply.
Additionally I wanted to know, till when shall I submit the heath Insurance details, does it also have deadline of 25th may ? and further what would be the procedure now that the online enrolment is done. Can I start applying for visa now ?

Sincerely,
Parth Patil

Dear Parth,

there is no deadline for submitting the health insurance details, but you should take care of that as soon as possible, since your final enrollment will only take place after we receive the details.

You can and should apply for visa now.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Parth

Beitrag von Parth »

I have contacted TK regarding the health insurance and have gotten confirmation from their end "that my insurance will start once ill provide them with my German address" which would be only possible once Im there in Germany. Can you please let me know if they have contacted regarding the same, as my enrolment is based on it. Also I am not able to access my stine portal, is this normal?

Sincerely,
Parth Patil
SiddhanthY

Beitrag von SiddhanthY »

Hello Parth, I am have also been accepted for M.Sc Physics. I was hoping you could share your number/email id so that we could have a chat (especially regarding accommodation)
Thank you
Parth

Beitrag von Parth »

Hey, I have sent you a request on LinkedIn.

Dear Parth,

It ist normsl that you cannot access the portal at the moment - you will be sent new access data once your account has been transformed into a student account.

The health insurance company will contact us as soon as your insurance is active - that is fine as well, since you will need the insurance starting from October 1, not before.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten