Consulation after being rejected

Antworten
songyiheng

Bearbeitet Consulation after being rejected

Beitrag von songyiheng »

Dear Sir or Madam,

To whom it may concern,

My name is Yiheng Song and my application number is 1741618.

According to the rejection letter you just sent, I did not meet the following admission requirements:

You lack 30 ECTS credits in Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research and 60 ECTS credits in STEM subject group and Engineering.

I don't find the rejection letter convincing. There are two reasons for me.

1)Since I applied for this programme last year as well, in last year's application I was rejected on the following grounds and the rejection letter of the last year will be attached : ¨You failed to provide the proof of sufficient ECTS credits stipulated in the selection and admission requirements for your chosen degree programme (www. uni-hamburg.de/rechtlichegrundlagen). You are missing 30 ECTS credits in Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research.

That is, applying with the same transcripts I was told this year that I couldn't achieve 60 credits in engineering and natural sciences, whereas last year I did, which is very confusing!

2)Since I submitted two documents, the first one is for the credits I earned during my undergraduate studies at the University of Duisburg-essen and the second one is for the credits I earned at rwth aachen. In the last year I had a consultation about 15 credits I was missing in maths, operations research and statistics, so last year I made up the corresponding courses at rwth aachen. Can you tell me how many credits I am still missing after this year's review?

Thanks for replying these problems which are convincing to me.

Sincerely,

Yiheng Song
Dateianhänge
FBFormABMasterImportOIA.pdf
(213.78 KiB) 10-mal heruntergeladen
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Consulation after being rejected

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Mr. Song,

Detailed information about the recetion letter can be given by the selection committee of the master's program: msc-hwi-bewerbung@uni-hamburg.de

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten