Starting Bachelor degree in Psychology after Masters Degree in Germany - regulations for foreigners

Antworten
Elwpower@protonmail.com

Bearbeitet Starting Bachelor degree in Psychology after Masters Degree in Germany - regulations for foreigners

Beitrag von Elwpower@protonmail.com »

Dear All,

I obtained a Master Degree in Germany, but my bachelor in non-eu country. In this case, during the selection process, would I be going through the german application procedure or an application procedure of non-eu students?

German:

In case I am going through german application procedure, would you evaluate me by my school certificate, bachelor certificate or master certificate?

In case you evaluate me through german application procedure, do I need to provide any language certificates?

Non-Eu:

In the point-based system table there is a field called “Durchschnittsnote HZB”. Which GPA would you look at? Do you consider my “School leaving certificate”, “Bachelor” or “Master”?

In TestAS. What is the “Fachspezifisches Modul” for Psychologie?

In case I do a DSH test, do I need to do it in Hamburg Uni or can I provide the results from other Uni as well?

Do I understand correctly that I don't need to do the BaPsy test?

Thank you!
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Starting Bachelor degree in Psychology after Masters Degree in Germany - regulations for foreigners

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Hello Elwpower@protonmail.com,

Which application process you go through depends on which university entrance qualification you want to apply with for the bachelor's degree in Psychology.

A master's degree from a state-recognized German university is just as recognized as a university entrance qualification as a higher educational entrance qualification from abroad (including periods of study), but these must be recognized in advance in an evaluation process and will then be taken into account in the application process for non-EU applicants.

Participation in the BaPsy-DGP student aptitude test is not an admission requirement for EU-students but it increases the chance of admission. As a non-EU applicant, the admission procedure is only possible via the bonus point system.

German language skills can be proven through a German-language master's degree from a state-recognized German university, or through one of the recognized language certificates. This does not have to be acquired at Uni Hamburg and must only be submitted at time of enrollment. Please look at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... nisse.html

It is best to ask directly at the TestAS-center which subject-specific module in TestAS is intended for the study program Psychology.

Detailed information about application at Uni Hamburg can be found at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... egree.html

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten