Document for Visa application

Antworten
FHA

Bearbeitet Document for Visa application

Beitrag von FHA »

Due to a language requirement for my study visa application, i need following document:
- Personalized confirmation by the university that the language requirements have been
deemed sufficient during the admission process

The details about my situation: I was just beginning my 3. semester, but due to a problem with my residence permit in Germany, i have to go back and reapply visa again from my home country. Now i am considering to get an Urlaubsemester.

The language certificate i submitted during the admission process one year ago at Uni Hamburg was the Zeugnis der Feststellungsprüfung from the Studienkolleg. As stated in the visa requirement that the certificate must be no older than 12 months, unfortunately its already past 12 months from the date i acquired the Zeugnis, im not sure that its still gonna be accepted as a valid proof of Language certificate for the visa application. I want to kindly ask if its possible to get such personalized documents from the university. Thank you.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Document for Visa application

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear FHA,

To apply for a student visa, the enrollment certificate from the Uni Hamburg should be sufficient. The enrollment certificate/semester certificate is the official document from the Uni Hamburg of your enrollment. This will be issued only when all the requirements for the study program you are enrolled in are met, including language skills.

In case that the semester certificate is not sufficient, please contact us again using the contact form for person-related inquiries https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... enter.html and send us the letter from the visa office, additionally.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
FHA

Re: Document for Visa application

Beitrag von FHA »

Dear BK,

The solution you provided worked for me, thanks!

Best regards
Antworten