Application- Master molecular and plant sciences

Antworten
irene

Bearbeitet Application- Master molecular and plant sciences

Beitrag von irene »

Good afternoon, I completed my Biochemistry degree in Spain last year and now I am interested in applying to the Molecular and Plant Scieces Master. I have a few questions I would like to be resolved.

1. What are the chances that I would be accepted? Is it posible to know the grades that were accepted in previous years?

2. At the application page it says that it is recommended to upload the grade conversion but in the university webpage it says that for a master application my foreign degree will be recognized as part of the application process. Should I upload a grade conversion? If so, How should I convert my grade?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt

Re: Application- Master molecular and plant sciences

Beitrag von Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt »

Hello Irene,

1. Since the decision about admission or rejection is not solely based on grades , information like this wouldn't be helpful for you. You can find the selection criteria in this document: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... engang.pdf

2. I assume you found the information about the application for a bachelor's degree. For most master's program, if you obtained your first degree abroad, your certificate will be reviewed during the application procedure in the faculty of your program.
If your degree certificate is not in English or German, please include a copy of a certified English or
German translation of this together with your application documents.

Kind regards,
L. Hildebrandt

Universität Hamburg

Abteilung 3 - Studium und Lehre
Referat 30 - Beratung und Administration
Team 304 - Schriftliche Information und Beratung
Antworten