Fail exam in final attempt

Antworten
sheida

Bearbeitet Fail exam in final attempt

Beitrag von sheida »

Dear Admission Committee,

I have two questions regarding my application for the master's degree program in Innovation, Business, and Sustainability as an international applicant.

1) Regarding my bachelor's degree, I failed a course once in the final exam but passed it in the next semester. On the application form, there is a question asking, "Did you fail an intermediate/final examination on the final attempt?" I passed the course after one attempt, and I am unsure what "final attempt" means in this context. Am I eligible to report a failed course?

2) Regarding the information on higher education entrance eligibility, I am unsure whether to provide the date of my high school leaving certificate, the date of my pre-university exam, or perhaps the date of my bachelor's leaving certificate. Could you please clarify which date is required for this section of the application?

Thank you for your assistance and clarification.

Warm regards,
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Fail exam in final attempt

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Sheida,

if you have failed the course once, but have finally passed it in the next semester, it is deemed to have been passed. (1) You have then not definitively failed the course. This would be the case if you have tried several times, but have not successfully completed the course even after all possible attempts.

2) It is meant the date on which you received your school leaving certificate.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
sheida

Re: Fail exam in final attempt

Beitrag von sheida »

Thank you so much for your response.
Antworten