Masters in business Mathematics - German Language Certificate

Antworten
riditadeb1994

Bearbeitet Masters in business Mathematics - German Language Certificate

Beitrag von riditadeb1994 »

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about my enrollment application for the Masters in Business Mathematics program at the University of Hamburg, for which my application number is 1828986. I am pleased to have received an offer of acceptance, and I am eager to proceed with the next steps.

Upon reviewing the documents required for accepting the offer, I noticed that proof of German language skills is highlighted as a required document. However, it is my understanding that my degree program is taught entirely in English. Furthermore, the information provided states that a German language certificate is not required for degree programs taught exclusively in English.

Could you please clarify whether it is necessary for me to submit proof of German language proficiency with my enrollment application, considering that my program of study is conducted in English?

I have attached the document outlining the requirements for your reference. Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this inquiry. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best,

Ridita
Dateianhänge
checkliste-master.pdf
(120.07 KiB) 27-mal heruntergeladen
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Masters in business Mathematics - German Language Certificate

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Ridita,

"Could you please clarify whether it is necessary for me to submit proof of German language proficiency with my enrollment application, considering that my program of study is conducted in English?"

You do not need to submit any proof of German language skills when enrolling for "Business Mathematics M.Sc.".

This degree program is taught entirely in English. For all degree programs at Universität Hamburg that are taught entirely in English, no proof of German language proficiency is required. There is no exception to this rule.

The note in regard to the proof of German language skills "Not required for degree programs exclusively in English" in the Checklist (see https://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter ... papier.pdf) applies to your degree program, "Business Mathematics M.Sc.", because "Business Mathematics M.Sc." is taught exclusively in English.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten