Details on Previous Studies (MIBAS Application)

Antworten
boraissever

Bearbeitet Details on Previous Studies (MIBAS Application)

Beitrag von boraissever »

Dear Team,

My name is Bora Issever, I endeavor to pursue a master's in the MIBAS program, and I am from Turkey. When it comes to the section on "details on previous studies", there is a component that asks applicants to choose the "subject". I studied Management at Lazarski University in Poland, and the only related choice is given as "Business Administration". Therefore, the name of my degree program is not mentioned among others.

Although I manually wrote "Management" in the next section (information on your first degree) for the degree program component, I am unsure what to select in the previous section called "Details on previous studies".

Could you please direct me on how to proceed with this? Should I select "business administration" despite my degree being called "management" or should I select "degree program not available"? It seems like the only business-related name is "business administration".

On the other hand, I need to obtain another clarification regarding higher education entrance eligibility. As I am a Turkish citizen and obtained my high school diploma in my country, should I write my high school GPA as 9.9 because it is non-German or convert it to the German system?

Thank you for your help in advance!
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Details on Previous Studies (MIBAS Application)

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Bora Issever,

you will find the answer to your question in the application form:

If your previous degree program is not listed, please select Degree program not available.
The list is ordered alphabetically.
Please write 9,9 in the HZB section. This information is not relevant in the selection procedure.

Hopefully you have already had your Bachelor's certificate from Turkey recognized?
See application information: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... /mibas.pdf

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Dateianhänge
2024-03-19 13_39_54-Universität Hamburg.png
2024-03-19 13_39_54-Universität Hamburg.png (20.14 KiB) 243 mal betrachtet
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
boraissever

Re: Details on Previous Studies (MIBAS Application)

Beitrag von boraissever »

Thank you very much for your explanation. I really appreciate it. Also, I already got the recognition of my degree, and it is already added into the relevant section on the application form. It is, in fact, a Polish diploma as I completed my degree in Poland.

Thank you again for the clarification.

I wish you a good day,
Bora Issever
Antworten