Help with STiNE application information for an international prospective Student

Antworten
Miray Wassouf

Bearbeitet Help with STiNE application information for an international prospective Student

Beitrag von Miray Wassouf »

Can any international student help with some information to fill my application form correctly? I'm applying to the Manuscript Cultures master's programme. The STiNE portal is a little unclear in some boxes, especially for a foreign student.
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Help with STiNE application information for an international prospective Student

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Miray Wassouf,

what questions do you have exactly?

Please use the English version of Stine. The application form usually always contains instructions on how to complete it.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Miray Wassouf

Re: Help with STiNE application information for an international prospective Student

Beitrag von Miray Wassouf »

Dear Sandra Hoffmann,

Thank you for your reply.
I am using the English version of STiNE.
In a (How to apply with STiNE) video shared by the university, it is mentioned that I am not allowed to use a correspondence address other than the international office at Hamburg university.
Mustn't I enter my current street and house number in my city and my own country?
We also don't have zip codes in Syria. I am not sure how to fill that box.
Also, the subject of my previous BA is Fine Arts, and it is not enlisted in the list of subjects for previous degree.
Or do I add the subject in the entry (degree program) in the next page?
What is a vacation semester? My entry was Zero, as I had no vacation semesters.
My final grade in my country is a percentage. My grade is 84.80 . May I know how to calculate my final grade according to the German grading system?
Is the regular term of study the total number of semesters I studied during my 4-year BA program?
Lastly, what is a waiting period? Is the number of gap years between my graduation from university and the date I'm applying to a master's degree?
Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate any help regarding my queries.
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Miray Wassouf,

you can find my answers under your other query:
viewtopic.php?p=60133#p60133

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten