Information request

Antworten
deveshth

Bearbeitet Information request

Beitrag von deveshth »

I am writing to inquire about the application process for the Master's program in Innovation, Business and Sustainability at University of Hamburg.

I have completed most of the application requirements, however, I am currently facing delays in obtaining my transcript from my previous college. This delay is primarily due to an unusually high volume of requests being processed by the relevant authorities, which has extended the processing time beyond the typical duration.

Given this unforeseen circumstance, I would like to inquire if it is possible to apply for the program and submit the consolidated marksheet of all the 6 semesters of my bachelor's at present and submit the transcript at the later date

If there are specific procedures or alternative arrangements for situations of this nature, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or instructions you can provide.

I look forward to your advice on the best course of action. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Information request

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear deveshth,

The required application documents have to be submitted within the online application at the latest on March 31. This affects both: the recognition process for foreign bachelor's degrees (or transcripts) and the application for mibas. We cannot offer specific procedures or alternative arrangements. This applies equally to all applicants.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten