Modification of information in a MIBAS application that has already been submitted

Antworten
Mengmeng Wang

Bearbeitet Modification of information in a MIBAS application that has already been submitted

Beitrag von Mengmeng Wang »

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have just submitted my MIBAS application. However, I found the following two situations and needed to re-edit the application:

1. Due to network problems, I have not been able to load the results of recognized foreign education certificates before. However, after I submitted my application for MIBAS, I saw the completed certification documents on the Documents page of STiNE. But I didn't upload this document during the application process and filled in 9,9 in the Final grade on my first degree.

2. In details about previous studies I chose Subject as Business Administration, but I now realize that this is not accurate, and my degree certificate says Bachelor of Science in Management.

I would like to modify my application for both of these aspects, but I find that the submitted application cannot be edited and I cannot delete the existing application and re-apply. What am I going to do?
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Modification of information in a MIBAS application that has already been submitted

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Mengmeng Wang,

Please contact us again via the following contact form and state your applicant number. We can re-open your application.
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... enter.html

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Mengmeng Wang

Re: Modification of information in a MIBAS application that has already been submitted

Beitrag von Mengmeng Wang »

Campus-Center - BK hat geschrieben: Mo 25. Mär 2024, 12:51 Dear Mengmeng Wang,

Please contact us again via the following contact form and state your applicant number. We can re-open your application.
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... enter.html

Best regards,
BK
Thank you so much! I've already submitted the contact form.
Antworten