Recognition of Foreign Education

Antworten
masood1

Bearbeitet Recognition of Foreign Education

Beitrag von masood1 »

Hello,

Stine portal for Recognition of Foreign Degree is in German. I am an international applicant from Pakistan, applying for MIBS. I tried translating and as far as I could, completed the form.

Please look from your side if I missed something or may be made a mistake because exact correct translation cannot be verified.

Application Number is 1850579 / Masood, Khurram / Antrag in Bearbeitung.

It states under status: akzeptiert.
But I am unable to understand the next step. When i click it directs me to Stine6. Please advise. Your help will be appreciated.
Screenshots attached for reference.
Dateianhänge
stine4.JPG
stine4.JPG (59.11 KiB) 564 mal betrachtet
stine5.JPG
stine5.JPG (87.32 KiB) 564 mal betrachtet
stine6.JPG
stine6.JPG (66.57 KiB) 564 mal betrachtet
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Recognition of Foreign Education

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear masood1,

Please use the English version of the application. You can change the language by clicking on the symbol (above, on the right).

Your application BW 1850579 is not the correct application for recognition of your bachelor's degree. Please send the other application for recognition for M.Sc. MIBAS which you have already created.

Please confirm that I re-open your application for recognition BW 1850579.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
masood1

Beitrag von masood1 »

Yes, please reopen my application for recognition. I tried changing the language but that did not work unfortunately. I shall try again.

Please guide me the correct procedure and the documents I need to upload. Do I apply for recognition with MIBAS application, or is that separate all together? Deadline is in 4 days. Will really appreciate your help. Thanks
masood1

Beitrag von masood1 »

Thanks, I was able to change language to English. I am sharing screenshot from "Recognition Foreign Qualifications" Tab. Its hard to see really, but I see 2 applications, one for MIBAS and other for "Recognition". Please guide. Thanks
Dateianhänge
Stine1.JPG
Stine1.JPG (96.87 KiB) 506 mal betrachtet
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear masood1,

you have selected the correct application for recognition and have also received the required document for the MIBAS application (Master-ZB). Unfortunately, you did not send your MIBAS application in time. The status is still "open" today. You are welcome to use the Master-ZB document for a new application. The next opportunity is for the winter semester 2025/26. You can apply from February 15 to March 31 2025. Unfortunately, applications not submitted by March 31, 2024 cannot be considered for the winter semester 2024/25.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten