enrollment

Antworten
bbe2976

Bearbeitet enrollment

Beitrag von bbe2976 »

Hi. I have been admitted to Doctoral Studies at Social and Cultural Anthropology Dept. as a part of my joint PhD program between UHH and another European university. Now I have to enroll and experience several issues in the process. All the information and online enrollment application forms that I found in Stine and on the university website(https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ikulation/) are intended only for BA and MA students. What should I choose as a doctoral student? If I should use an MA-application form, what Application ID should I put there? In my admission letter, no ID (such as BW-...) is indicated, though I have an ID in Docata system. Should I use this one?

If possible, could you please provide a step-by-step guide with screenshots? That would be immensely helpful. Thank you for your assistance.
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: enrollment

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Hello,

1) Information on the enrolment procedure for a doctoral programme can be found on the following website: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/phd.

2) To apply for enrollment for doctoral studies after you have been admitted by one of the faculties of Universität Hamburg, you have to submit a form in our Online application portal STiNE corresponding to your admission for doctoral studies.

Please make sure that you choose the correct type of doctoral studies ("PhD - doctoral degree" or "Promotion - Graduate School") and the right subject. This information should be included in your letter of admission. If you are not sure which type or subject you have been admitted for, please contact the doctoral office of your faculty for further clarification.

You find this necessary form to apply for enrollment for doctoral studies by clicking on "Online-application" -> "Find courses offered" in STiNE (see screenshot).

Best wishes
Thomas Walter
Dateianhänge
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 17-26-36 Universität Hamburg.png
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 17-26-36 Universität Hamburg.png (116.69 KiB) 1208 mal betrachtet
bbe2976

Re: enrollment

Beitrag von bbe2976 »

Dear Mr. Walter, thank you so much for clarification. The screenshot helped a lot!
Antworten