What is Immatrikulationsantrag?

Antworten
Taha404

Bearbeitet What is Immatrikulationsantrag?

Beitrag von Taha404 »

Hello everyone,

I applied to the MIBAS program and got an acceptance. Later I completed the enrollment application from (https://www.uni-hamburg.de/master-de) and received the Immatrikulationsantrag for the MIBAS program. Does this mean that my enrollment has been completed and my admission has been secured?

I have yet to obtain health insurance as I am a non-eu student and the process for the blocked account/health insurance is a bit lengthy. Can the health insurance be submitted after the enrollment deadline of 30th May 2024?
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: What is Immatrikulationsantrag?

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Taha404,

you send the enrollment application (Immatrikulationsantrag) within the 7-day period specified in the letter of admission to indicate that you wish to take up the study place offered to you.
Your enrollment is not yet complete, but the first step has been taken.

We will now check the enrollment application and make sure that all documents for enrollment have been uploaded in accordance with the checklist. If so, we will provisionally enrol you. A little later, you will receive new student Stine access data and an iTAN list. Around August, you will find a payment medium in your new Stine account, which you should use to pay the semester contribution. Once we have received the electronic notification from your health insurance provider, your enrollment is complete and you are now a student at Universität Hamburg.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten