information for admission requirement International business administration an ad sustainability

Antworten
zahid52

Bearbeitet information for admission requirement International business administration an ad sustainability

Beitrag von zahid52 »

Sir/Madam,
I am foreign student (Pakistan)I have passed two year bachelor degree in commerce and two two year MBA degree under annual examination system where percentage marks are applicable not GPA.
Am I eligible to Apply for Master degree because I have already have 16 year education and also GPA not Applicable ????
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: information for admission requirement International business administration an ad sustainability

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear zahid52,

To be eligible for the master program International Business and Sustainability, you need a university degree in either business, economics, social sciences, law, socioeconomics or other sciences. If your degree is from another than the specified fields, in order to demonstrate sufficient expertise in business administration, you have to be able to provide proof of successfully completed examinations accounting for at least 12 ECTS from at least four of the following areas: business administration at an undergraduate level, accounting, financing, investment, marketing, management, controlling, HR, organization, information systems, production, taxation.

All applicants applying with a degree from outside of Germany additionally have to have their degree checked in a "preliminary documentation" procedure by uni-assist e. V. (University Application Service for International Students). Detailed information about this procedure is provided here: http://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter/ ... ung_e.html Therefore, if you don't have a GPA, this is not a problem, since uni-assist will transfer your grade into the German grading system. But note that if you have not applied for a preliminary documentation with uni-assist yet, it is too late for you to apply for the master program International Business and Sustainability this year, since you need the preliminary documentation to apply and it takes uni-assist at least 4 weeks to issue it.

Further information about applying for the master program International Business and Sustainability is provided in the following document: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... /mibas.pdf

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten