Registration for Courses Running out of Capacity

Antworten
AtaOzmat

Bearbeitet Registration for Courses Running out of Capacity

Beitrag von AtaOzmat »

Hello,

I am a first-year master's student in English-language Physics program. I have read several topics about registering courses/modules as a first semester student on the forum. As far as I understand, it is the same dates(10th October to 13th October) for every first semester students regardless of their study program is master or bachelor of anything. However, my problem is a module I am planning to register almost runs out of capacity and since I have to wait for register, my possibility to take this module is already reduced. Will we, the first semester students, get a chance to register such courses during the first semester register period, or should I consider alternative courses to take just in case? Students are also asked for patience to wait orientation and I suppose this is going to be clarified in the orientation but I am still concerned and I just wanted to ask.

Best regards,
Ata Özmat
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Registration for Courses Running out of Capacity

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Ata,

As a rule, the first-semester courses are reserved for first-semester students. In case you need further help please contact the academic office of your program. https://www.physik.uni-hamburg.de/en/st ... buero.html

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten