resiense

Antworten
jiin Yu

Bearbeitet resiense

Beitrag von jiin Yu »

Hello

My name is ji in, YU and I’m an undergraduate student currently majoring in Department of communication-media (Major) and Business Administration (Reproduction) at Ewha Womans University in Korea.

I am going to study Business Administration as a free mover at Hamburg University next summer semester of 2023. I'm looking for the homepage to materialize the support plan, but I'm having a hard time because of the lack of information. Therefore, I wonder if you could provide me with some information regarding students who wish to study at Hamburg as a free mover. I would really appreciate it if you could share the guidelines related to free mover. And I'm going to take only English classes, so I wonder if I don't need German language grades. I saw on the homepage that I need to get confirmation from my advisor to take classes only in English, so could you tell me how to get confirmation? And I would like to receive a list of classes in English that can be taken at school. The most worrying part is the residense issue, so I would appreciate it if you could provide me with information related to the dormitory for visiting students.

Thanks for your consideration.
Campus-Center - Oksana Maryskevych

Re: resiense

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Oksana Maryskevych »

Dear ji in YU,

If you are interested in a Free Mover guest stay at the Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences at Universität Hamburg, the first step is to contact their International Office. In case you fulfill the requirements, the responsible coordinator will help you to find an academic supervisor and to plan your guest stay at Universität Hamburg. The International Office is also offering online consultation hours for Exchange Students via Zoom. This might be the easiest way to clarify your questions.

For some initial information on the Free Mover guest stay you can visit the Free Mover website of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences. This website provides you with all relevant information for your application process and your studies, including the guided line for Free Mover applicants, current course catalogues, relevant information on housing etc..

Kind regards,
Oksana Maryskevych
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten