Chinese degree recognition

Antworten
Kana1234

Bearbeitet Chinese degree recognition

Beitrag von Kana1234 »

Hello!
I come from China and I want to apply for MA International Business and Sustainability (MIBAS). I need to recognize my foreign degree.However, after I read your material requirments, I have some questions to ask.

"As of 2019, to evaluate your secondary school certificate, we also need the certificates from the APS, your university entrance examination (gaokao), your national secondary school examination (huikao), and upper middle school.
To evaluate your bachelor’s degree, we also need your APS certificate, your bachelor’s degree diploma, the list of subjects and grades for all semesters of study, and your upper middle school degree certificate."

First, I graduated from my high school in June,2019 and we didn't have national secondary school examination (huikao).Our province firstly held this test(huikao) in Decemeber,2019. Is that mean I don't need to provide my national secondary school examination (huikao)?

Second, I have "Freshman Admission List of General University " (Chinese and English version),which shows my scores of university entrance examination (gaokao). Can I provide this material?

Third,I haven't graduated from my university yet. I will graduate in June, 2023. So I can't provide my bachelor's degree diploma now. Can I provide my Student Transcript and my Certificate of Undergraduate Schooling as substitute? Both of them have Chinese and English version,and they can certify that I have been studying in the University since September 2019, going to graduate in June 2023 and will receive the bachelor's degree.

Could you help me in answering these questions? Thank you! Best regards!
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Chinese degree recognition

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Kana1234,

Please just provide all the material you have with your application. We will then look it over. It doesn't matter that you will be not be able to provide your final degree with the application, the recognition will be possible without it.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten