Letter of Acceptance for Visa Process

Antworten
karensansal95@gmail.com

Bearbeitet Letter of Acceptance for Visa Process

Beitrag von karensansal95@gmail.com »

Hallo!
My name is Karen Sánchez and I come from Mexico.
I was accepted for the M.Sc. Lebensmittelchemie program for the WiSe 2022. However, I asked to arrive until the SoSe 2023 because the Visa wouldn't arrive on time. I wanted to begin this process as soon as possible to arrive in Hamburg on time before the semester. However, the Letter of Acceptance for the SoSe 2023 is required to begin the Visa process. Could you please help me with this request?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Karen Sánchez
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Letter of Acceptance for Visa Process

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Karen Sánchez,

I'm afraid you have misunderstood something. It is not possible to postpone the start of your studies from the winter semester 2022/23 to the summer semester 2023. It may be that the department has shown you how you can start your studies from Mexico and enter at a later point in the winter semester. This was not a formal postponement of the start of your studies. We will not issue you a new admission letter.

Incidentally, if you want to keep your studies, you will have to pay the semester contribution for the winter semester 2022/23. This amounts to €337.50. If you do not do so, you will be exmatriculated shortly.

You now have two options. Either you decide to keep your current place of study. Then you have to pay the semester contribution and see how you can get a visa with your admission letter for the winter semester 2022/23 or you give up your study place and reapply for the winter semester 2023/24. In that case, however, you will not be able to start your studies until October 1, 2023.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
karensansal95@gmail.com

Thank you for the response.
When would be the deadline to pay for the WiSe 2022/2023?
Could you please give me the information as to where and how to make the payment.

Kind Regards,
Karen Sánchez
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Karen Sánchez,

you should pay the semester contribution no later than the beginning of January. You will find the payment information in your STiNE account.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
karensansal95@gmail.com

Okay Frau Hoffmann.

Kind Regards,
Karen Sánchez
Antworten