Enroll to the degree program 'Physik-Grad. School'

Antworten
Sarodi Jonak Dutta

Bearbeitet Enroll to the degree program 'Physik-Grad. School'

Beitrag von Sarodi Jonak Dutta »

Hello,

I have been admitted to doctoral studies (Physics) at UHH and I am yet to enroll in this program as my enrollment deadline is due on/before 03/31/23. Also, the admission letter suggested that I enroll via Campus Center. How do I do that?

I tried to enroll through StiNe but it states the following:

1. You have already submitted an online enrollment application in STiNE. You can find the relevant proof of submission under “Application > Documents.”
2. You have been granted admission to a degree program that has a different enrollment procedure. See your acceptance letter for details.
3. You are trying to submit your online enrollment application outside the designated enrollment period. Check the online enrollment period in your acceptance letter.

Hence, I am confused as what needs to be done here. Kindly, help me with this matter.

P.S. I have attached my admission letter for your kind perusal. Please go through it.

Thanking you,

Kind regards,
Sarodi Jonak
Dateianhänge
2022-07-13_12-03_MIN02b_Zulassungsbescheid_Admission_letter_PM_D_PromO_2018 (1).pdf
(53.27 KiB) 12-mal heruntergeladen
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Enroll to the degree program 'Physik-Grad. School'

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Sarodi,

it appears that you submitted an application to enroll in STiNE for doctoral studies in early December, but did not submit the application. The application has the status "open". Ideally, you log in to STiNE, finish processing the application, upload all documents required for enrollment, and submit the application. The status of your application will change to "submitted" after you submit it.

Please see if you can make this work. If not, please contact us again. But then write to us via our contact form at www.uni-hamburg.de/studium and describe your problem. Thank you very much.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten