Starting another Master immediately after graduating

Antworten
Nijat

Bearbeitet Starting another Master immediately after graduating

Beitrag von Nijat »

Hi,

I am currently enrolled at the Uni Hamburg for M.A International Business and Sustainability program but wanted to apply for another Master. Is it possible for me to start my second Master immediately after completing my current study. I am enrolled until 30.09.2023 and wanted to start from Winter semester at the new program.

Thanks!
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Starting another Master immediately after graduating

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Hello Nijat,

A new application for another master's program is possible. Depending on the master's program of your choice you have to apply within the corresponding application period via STiNE.

The application period for the international master's programs will end on March 31. The application period for other programs is between June 1 and July 15.

An overview about the master's programs at Uni Hamburg and their admission requirements can be found at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... itere.html

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Nijat

Beitrag von Nijat »

Thank you for the response,

I was wondering if there can be a conflict of enrollment in case I want to pursue a Master’s at another university in Germany. Technically, the new semester starts after my current enrollment at UHH ends (30.09.2023) however I don’t know if I will be exmatriculated immediately after this period or not.

Could you please tell me if there could be any conflicts of being enrolled at two universities at the same time?

Thanks!
Campus-Center - BK

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Nijat,

You can actively de-register via your account to the end of the summer semester. But you can wait also until you are de-registered in October by Uni Hamburg because you have not re-registered in time (transfer of semester contribution). In case you need to submit a de-registration certificate to your new university in a timely manner, you should apply for de-registration in advance.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten