Recognition of foreign qualifications

Antworten
mohamed123

Bearbeitet Recognition of foreign qualifications

Beitrag von mohamed123 »

Hello, i have applied for the recognition of my degree ( submitted on 10/02/2023) for masters program Innovation, Business and Sustainability (MIBAS), i did not get a response yet ( portal says work in progress) .
This is highly concerning to me because the application for the program deadline is in 2 days,i would like to know the procedure incase i don't get my degree recognized in time.
Thanks in advance.
Dateianhänge
stine issue.png
stine issue.png (39.61 KiB) 130 mal betrachtet
stine issue.png
stine issue.png (39.61 KiB) 130 mal betrachtet
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Recognition of foreign qualifications

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear mohamed123,

Please read again the information on our website, as this particular case is explained there:
If you submit an application for recognition of your Bachelor degree to apply for the Master program "Innovation, Business and Sustainability" (MIBAS), it is possible that you will not receive the result by the end of the application period on 31 March. If the result cannot be made available to you in time for upload in the online application, your result will be forwarded directly to the department of socioeconomics and taken into account in the application process.
(https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... #198104299)
Therefore, please submit your application for MIBAS by the application deadline.

Best wishes,
Thomas Walter
Antworten