Questions Regarding the Rejection Letter For MIBAS Program

Antworten
thungatran0310

Bearbeitet Questions Regarding the Rejection Letter For MIBAS Program

Beitrag von thungatran0310 »

Dear Sir/Madam,

Recently I have received a letter of rejection due to placement limitations for the MIBAS Program in this winter semester 2023/24. However, as I understand from what being told in the letter, there will be a succession procedure if applicants who have been offered a place do not accept the offer, which means I still have chances for admission. But since the selection lists included in my letter show my ranking on both the performance and waiting period lists, I cannot tell which one I should follow to consider my chance of getting an offer in the succession procedure.

I've consulted the information in this link to differentiate the 2 ranking sections but it seems a bit dissimilar from what I got in my rejection letter, therefore I still not know what to expect with these 2 rankings: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... itaer.html

So can you tell me which ranking should I need to focus on in order to expect another chance of entering the MIBAS program in the winter semester 2023/24?

Thank you very much for your support.

Sincerely,
Thu Nga Tran.
Campus-Center - Birte Schelling

Re: Questions Regarding the Rejection Letter For MIBAS Program

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Birte Schelling »

Dear Thu Nga Tran,

You can be admitted according to both ranking lists in the succession procedure, since every application is considered for both rankings. The one which gives you a better chance is usually the one with the lower value on the ranking list as provided in your rejection letter.

Best regards,
Birte Schelling
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten