APS related question

Antworten
Kefeng

Bearbeitet APS related question

Beitrag von Kefeng »

Hallo,

My name is Kefeng LIANG, and I am applying to the Innovation, Business and Sustainability (MIBAS) that are taught in English for the summer semester 2024 in Hamburg University.

As an applicant from China, I was told that if I wanted to apply to a German university, I would need to take an APS exam to prove the reliability of my study experience in China, but not if I had a degree certificate from a university in another country.

I currently hold a BA degree issued by Chinese university and a MIM degree issued by French university. Therefore, I am not sure about which degree I should use to apply for a master program in Germany. And if I could use my French degree, would I still need to take the APS exam ?

Thanks in advance for your time and please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

MfG
Kefeng
Campus-Center - BK

Re: APS related question

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Kefeng,

Please contact the selection committee of MIBAS and ask if the application with your french master's degree is possible. In this case you do not need an APS certificate for the recognition process.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Kefeng

Beitrag von Kefeng »

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply !

Unfortunately I tried several times on different device and browser but could not open the link anyway (404 - Seite nicht gefunden), would it be possible to reach out the commitee through other means such as email or LinkedIn ?

Thank you for your help and attention.

Best regards,
Kefeng
Campus-Center - BK

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Kefeng,

Please try this contact: mibas-application.wiso@uni-hamburg.de

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center