Enrollment requirements

Antworten
shreyashankar1013

Bearbeitet Enrollment requirements

Beitrag von shreyashankar1013 »

I have been admitted to the doctoral program in Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law starting in October 2023. I have received the admission letter from AMBSL.

I am in the process of filling the enrollment form. When filling the enrollment form, I am asked to upload the proof of completion of my degree.

I am currently enrolled in the Leiden University LLM program and am expected to get the final degree in the coming months. Currenty, I have the transcript of records of the completed course work up to this point.

Can I continue enrollment in the University of Hamburg with the current transcript of records from Leiden University and the admission letter from AMBSL? I will submit the final degree as soon as it is available.

With warm regards
Shreya
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Enrollment requirements

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Shreya,

Yes, you can submit your degree certificate later on.
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ungen.html

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
shreyashankar1013

Dear BK,

Thank you very much for your reply.

With warm regards
Shreya
shreyashankar1013

I have few other questions on filling the enrollment form.

1) I have pursued both Law and Psychology simultaneously. Law degrees have been through regular university (Leiden University, Netherlands and NLIU, India) and Psychology through online education ('The Open University' in United Kingdom). I am filling the section on 'Information on your studies to date'. I do not see an option to select 'Online education' in the country list. Should I select 'United Kingdom'?

2) My second question is on 'Information on higher education entrance eligibility'. It is not clear to me what I should fill here. I am currently doing my advanced LLM in the Leiden University, Netherlands. Since my admission to AMBSL doctorate program is based on this, should I update this section with my LLM information?

3) Since I have only the partial transcript from Leiden University containing the grades from the courses completed so far, what should I fill in the grades section? Can I fill this with existing grades or should I leave it as 9,9 ?

4) I got a mail from Techniker Krankenkasse that they have electronically sent the insurance documents directly to University of Hamburg. Is there a way to confirm the receipt?
Antworten