Enrolment application doubts

Antworten
shreyashankar1013

Bearbeitet Enrolment application doubts

Beitrag von shreyashankar1013 »

Dear Team,

I have few questions on filling the enrolment form. Can you help?

1) I have pursued both Law and Psychology simultaneously. Law degrees have been through regular university (Leiden University, Netherlands and NLIU, India) and Psychology through online education ('The Open University' in United Kingdom). I am filling the section on 'Information on your studies to date'. I do not see an option to select 'Online education' in the country list. Should I select 'United Kingdom'?

2) My second question is on 'Information on higher education entrance eligibility'. It is not clear to me what I should fill here. I am currently doing my advanced LLM in the Leiden University, Netherlands. Since my admission to AMBSL doctorate program is based on this, should I update this section with my LLM information?

3) Since I have only the partial transcript from Leiden University containing the grades from the courses completed so far, what should I fill in the grades section? Can I fill this with existing grades or should I leave it as 9,9 ?

4) I got a mail from Techniker Krankenkasse that they have electronically sent the insurance documents directly to University of Hamburg. Is there a way to confirm the receipt?

With warm regards,
Shreya
Campus-Center - Thomas Walter

Re: Enrolment application doubts

Beitrag von Campus-Center - Thomas Walter »

Dear Shreya,

since personal data is required to process your request, I would ask you to contact us via the Campus-Center contact form with your questions. Thank you.

Best wishes
Thomas Walter
Antworten