Failing of previous exams

Antworten
Berosconfused

Bearbeitet Failing of previous exams

Beitrag von Berosconfused »

While applying, the questions were all about the degree i was studying. I applied with my bachelor's degree in mathematics, and never failed an exam before. However, previously, I studied engineering in another school and dropped out. In my last year, I did not attend any classes or test, therefore I failed. (Because of the system, it is marked as "failed" instead of "absent" except one course because it took them longer to process so they just marked failed). Now when I want to enrol, system asks if I failed in ANY higher education institution. Should I choose Yes? Or since it is irrelevant to the degree I got admitted to, should I choose No? Thank you.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Failing of previous exams

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Berosconfused,

Only exams that have been ultimately failed must be stated when applying. If these were acquired during your studies abroad, this will be irrelevant for enrollment.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Berosconfused

Thank you so much.
Berosconfused

Hello.

In the checklist published, it is said that all applicants need to upload their transcripts. However, on the enrolment form, there is no place to upload that document. There are upload boxes only for english and german language certificates and diploma. So I uploaded my IELTS and provisional degree certificate (original is not printed yet). Should I send my transcript as a submit-later document?
Campus-Center - BK

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Hello Berosconfused,

Since you had to upload the required documents when applying, it is not necessary to submit the same documents at time of enrollment.
https://www.uni-hamburg.de/campuscenter ... papier.pdf

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten