Application for more than 1 major

Antworten
abdoulie

Bearbeitet Application for more than 1 major

Beitrag von abdoulie »

Hello,

I want to know if it is acceptable to apply for more than one major during the period of application?

Also, based on the requirements for applying Industrial Mathematics, they need a proof of having 90 ECTS points in Mathematics and Engineering. I would like to know how can we provide that proof, would submitting just my transcript be enough??

Thank you.

Regards,
Abdoulie.
Campus-Center - BK

Re: Application for more than 1 major

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Abdoulie,

In STiNE applicant portal you can send one application for one master's program, only.

Detailed information about how to apply for the master's program Technomathematik can be found at https://www.uni-hamburg.de/onTEAM/studi ... ematik.pdf.

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
abdoulie

Beitrag von abdoulie »

Hi BK,

Thanks for the confirmation.

I have an appeal with regards to my rejection letter. According to the rejection letter, the reason was no proof to show that I meet the 90 ECTS point. All my courses and grades are provided in my transcripts. Based on calculations, I have met this requirement.

My query is, what other proof do they need? Did they even checked my transcript to confirm the course provided?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Abdoulie.
Campus-Center - BK

Beitrag von Campus-Center - BK »

Dear Abdoulie,

The application documents were checked directly in the department of the study program. If you have any questions about the rejection letter, it is best to contact the selection committee directly.
studium.math@uni-hamburg.de

Best regards,
BK
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten