Application Status - Recognition of Foreign Education Qualification

Antworten
hliyanarachchi

Bearbeitet Application Status - Recognition of Foreign Education Qualification

Beitrag von hliyanarachchi »

Dear sir/madam,

I am Hiruni Liyanarachchi from Sri Lanka, hoping to apply for the M.Sc. in Innovation, Business and Sustainability. As I have received my bachelor's degree from Japan, I have already submitted an application through the Stine system to get my foreign degree recognized.

I submitted my application on the 28th of November 2023, but so far the application status remains 'Accepted' and I have not received any response or confirmation. I was wondering if this is because I have made an error in the application or because the process takes more time. Would you be able to clarify this please?

Additionally, can you please tell me how the university response would appear once the process is complete? Will the status change, or will I be sent an email to the registered email address?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Best regards,
Hiruni
Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt

Re: Application Status - Recognition of Foreign Education Qualification

Beitrag von Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt »

Hello Hiruni Liyanarachchi,

there is no need to worry: your application status will remain on 'accepted' - that means, we received your application succesfully.

Actually, the result of your recognition process is already available. You can find the result in your STiNE-Account.

Kind regards,
L. Hildebrandt

Universität Hamburg

Abteilung 3 - Studium und Lehre
Referat 30 - Beratung und Administration
Team 304 - Schriftliche Information und Beratung
hliyanarachchi

Re: Application Status - Recognition of Foreign Education Qualification

Beitrag von hliyanarachchi »

Dear sir/madam,

I found it. Thank you so much!

Best regards,