Inquiry Regarding Recognition of certificates of Foreign Students

Antworten
Hamza Khan

Bearbeitet Inquiry Regarding Recognition of certificates of Foreign Students

Beitrag von Hamza Khan »

Recognition Of Academic certificates of foreign students

Hello to the concerned authority. My name is Hamza Khan. I belong to Pakistan, I hope you're doing well. I'm concerned about the recognition of my Educational certificates (Degree, Transcripts, Higher education certificate). I want to apply to the Master's program (Innovation in Business and Sustainability) MIBAS so do I have to submit my educational documents separately for recognition first and then apply for the study program or, will it be checked and evaluated as part of the application process, which means I don't have to wait for the evaluation of my documents, i am free to apply on 15th February for the master's program Innovation in Business and Sustainability (MIBAS).
i am attaching some screenshots from the information area of your website which says i can just simply apply, there is no need to submit documents separately
Best regards.
Dateianhänge
Recognition 2.JPG
Recognition 2.JPG (45.49 KiB) 1281 mal betrachtet
Recognition 2.JPG
Recognition 2.JPG (45.49 KiB) 1281 mal betrachtet
Recognition 1.JPG
Recognition 1.JPG (28.99 KiB) 1281 mal betrachtet
Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt

Re: Inquiry Regarding Recognition of certificates of Foreign Students

Beitrag von Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt »

Hello Hamza Khan,

if you just click on "information for applicants for a master degree program", you would find the information you are looking for:
If you are applying for a master degree program, your foreign degree will be recognized as part of the application process at the relevant faculty. You do not have to apply for recognition of your foreign degree. An exception holds for the master degree program "Innovation, Business and Sustainability" (MIBAS).
So you need to apply for recognition. But that doesn't mean you need to wait for the results of the recognition process to apply for the MIBAS program. The information are given on the same website:
If you submit an application for recognition of your Bachelor degree to apply for the Master program "Innovation, Business and Sustainability" (MIBAS), it is possible that you will not receive the result by the end of the application period on 31 March. If the result cannot be made available to you in time for upload in the online application, your result will be forwarded directly to the department of socioeconomics and taken into account in the application process.
See: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/campuscen ... ldung.html

Kind regards,
L. Hildebrandt

Universität Hamburg

Abteilung 3 - Studium und Lehre
Referat 30 - Beratung und Administration
Team 304 - Schriftliche Information und Beratung
Hamza Khan

Beitrag von Hamza Khan »

Thankyou for the prompt response. So you mean to say i can apply for the application process and recognition of certificates both at the same time, if the results, even if the results are not available to me at the end of application period, result will be sent forward and will be taken into account ? correct
Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt

Beitrag von Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt »

Hello Hamza Khan,

that is correct, yes.

Kind regards,
L. Hildebrandt

Universität Hamburg

Abteilung 3 - Studium und Lehre
Referat 30 - Beratung und Administration
Team 304 - Schriftliche Information und Beratung
Antworten