Recognition of foreign educational qualification and grade

Antworten
Mengmeng Wang

Bearbeitet Recognition of foreign educational qualification and grade

Beitrag von Mengmeng Wang »

Greetings everyone,

I've encountered issues while applying for the Master's program and would appreciate some clarification.

According to the information provided on the website, applicants with APS certificates from the academic review offices in China are exempt from completing the Recognition of Foreign Educational Qualifications process. However, endorsements of recognition marked with an asterisk (*) usually do not provide a converted grade and/or date of graduation. In selection procedures, these endorsements will be assigned a grade of 9.9 (i.e., consideration without a waiting period). However, my APS certificate does include my Notendurchschnitt (grade point average). In this scenario, would it be acceptable for me to directly fill in the GPA from my APS certificate during the application process, and would this be considered a valid grade?

Considering the possibility that APS grade might not be valid, I have also applied for Recognition of Foreign Educational Qualifications as per the information provided on the website. However, after submitting all the required information, when I attempted to review these details, I found the form to be empty. I want to know if my submission was indeed successful.

Thank you for reading this message, and I look forward to any responses or assistance you can provide.

Warm regards,
Dateianhänge
微信图片_20240218211852.png
微信图片_20240218211852.png (244.31 KiB) 130 mal betrachtet
屏幕截图 2024-02-18 203104.png
屏幕截图 2024-02-18 203104.png (34.64 KiB) 130 mal betrachtet
Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt

Re: Recognition of foreign educational qualification and grade

Beitrag von Campus Center - L. Hildebrandt »

Hello Mengmeng Wang,

if you want to apply for MIBAS with a foreign education certificate, you need to apply for recognition of your degree at Universität Hamburg.

That being said, you did everything right. Your application for recognition is already processed. You can find the results in your STiNE-Account. Please use that document for your application.

Kind regards,
L. Hildebrandt

Universität Hamburg

Abteilung 3 - Studium und Lehre
Referat 30 - Beratung und Administration
Team 304 - Schriftliche Information und Beratung
Antworten