Haven't submitted first degree certificate along with transcripts.

Antworten
aswathidevan

Bearbeitet Haven't submitted first degree certificate along with transcripts.

Beitrag von aswathidevan »

This is Aswathi Devan, I have submitted an application for the MIBAS course on 27.02.2023 and my application ID is BW-1842970 but i haven't submitted the first degree certificate along with the transcript. Now when i tried to edit the application and upload the same the edit window is not available. Could you please kindly allow me to correct the mistake that happened in the application? If this doesn't work is there any alternate way so that i can contact and approach with the issue and proceed with the corrected application?
Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann

Re: Haven't submitted first degree certificate along with transcripts.

Beitrag von Campus-Center-Sandra-Hoffmann »

Dear Aswathi Devan,

please send us a message via www.uni-hamburg.de/studium confirming that you agree to us opening your application. Opening it will enable you to process the application. You can then send it again.

I see that you have not yet submitted an application for recognition. Do you have another recognition document? If not, you must apply for recognition. Without a recognition document, you can submit your application for MIBAS, but it will be rejected because your application documents are not complete.

Kind regards
Sandra Hoffmann
Beratung und Administration
Campus-Center
Universität Hamburg
Antworten